Friday, October 5, 2007

Week 8 and Week 9

I looked at google documents and spread sheetes which will come in handing for my statistics for STG and LSC ordering. I love the awards list, and shared it with my husband, my super techie, who didn't know about them. Ha! You tube was fascinating, but disturbing that so many people have that much extra time to produce or want to share them. I have searched for podcasts, especially about current topics. I did enjoyr looking tat the titles on Netlibrary, etc. Good luck to all helping with Gutenburg. So many good books, and so many out of print.



This has a been a good exercise for me, but the timing was not good starting with the tech training in June. We get so busy with booktalking and decorating and planning for SRP, it is hard to find time at work. I did a lot of reading at home this summer, but did not get much time to blog. Thanks to Pat Gobble who allowed me to visit at her house on our days off to get it done. Great support for us here in BA.

No comments: