Friday, October 5, 2007

Week 6 - #13, 14, 15

It really helped when Maurice and Annette explained way back in June that tagging is just a another word/form of cataloging. That made sense. I explored Technorati before and have decided not to register since I do not want to post just use to search interesting postings about subjects that interest me for work. Libraryland gossip. Using my Del.icio.us bookmarking site allows me to have access to my favorites that have posted on my home computer anywhere I may be working. And besides I like the title, it makes me get hungry without the calories. I have read about 2.0's in magazines, newspapers, our webmasters's e-mails, and now through this training. I know this is the way of the future, and it is good for me to know about this so I don't become extinct like the dinosaurs, BUT, I prefer not to sit in front of my computer more than I have to. Give me my rose garden and my husband for entertainment. I should always try to appear smarter than the kids I serve. It gives me street cred.

No comments: